We accept Medicare, workers' compensation, and most private insurance plans. Please call us for more detail regarding insurance and fees. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment. Below is a list of a few of the many plans we provide for:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of LA
Video - Understanding Insurance Coverage
We know that the health payment process can be complex and confusing. Here is an excellent video that explains general concepts about insurance coverage.
Below, you will see a list of terms that pertain to insurance coverage and payment for health services.
- Co-insurance: in indemnity, the monetary amount to be paid by the patient, usually expressed as a percentage of charges.
- Co-payment: in managed care, the monetary amount to be paid by the patient, usually expressed in terms of dollars.
- Deductible: the portion of medical costs to be paid by the patient before insurance benefits begin, usually expressed in dollars.
- Eligibility: the process of determining whether a patient qualifies for benefits, based on factors such as enrollment date, pre-existing conditions, valid referrals, etc.
- Out-of-pocket: money the patient's pays toward the cost of health care services.